Today I’m going to share with you Download Root External 2 Internal SD Card Apk, Best Space Management Tool.
Give a boost to your device storage by making your SD card into the main storage unit with Root External 2 Internal SD card. It’s a famous app from ‘codlab’ that helps you expand your device storage to a full extent without any problems.
Everything you download goes straight to your SD card. From media files to applications, each and every file will automatically save on your SD card. No matter the device you’re using, this app will work on all handset models running above Android 2.1 or higher.
To use Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk, all you need is root privileges. Otherwise you can follow either app instructions or watch tutorials. But they won’t be able to apply the changes properly.
Therefore, to increase your device storage capacity to a full extent, download Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk. Keep on reading to know about the process.
Check the rest of the information in the app to turn your SD card into the main storage unit.
Technical Details of Root External 2 Internal SD Card Apk:
|App Name||Root External 2 Internal SD card|
|Compatibility||Android 2.1 and Above|
Features of Root External 2 Internal SD Card Apk:
This tiny little most useful app from codlab best suits low end devices running on minimum storage. However, this storage expanding app has a variety of features for keeping files safe and secure. Checkout the below.
- Store photos, videos and even applications on SD card.
- Easy to swap devices.
- Everything you download directly goes to SD card.
- All your files will safely store on the sd card.
- You can also organize downloaded files and applications.
- It will stay until you reboot the device.
Note: To prevent apps from viruses attacks, please copy the internal storage folder to the external storage. So that your external folder will get updated.
What is Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk:
It is an application from ‘codlab’ developed for expanding the storage of an Android device. It makes your SD card into a main storage unit i.e from media files to applications, everything you download automatically goes straight to your SD card.
To use Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk, all you need is root privileges. Other techniques won’t apply changes properly.
Actually, Root External 2 Internal SD card is not officially available in Google Play Store. Therefore, to download Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk file, use the link below.
Download Root External 2 Internal SD Card Apk:
This process is not official, but safe and secure. Downloading Apk files requires some additional steps compared to normal Play Store downloads.
Checkout the step by step guide detailed below about how to download Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk file safely and securely.
1. First of all, click on the Root External 2 Internal SD card download link mentioned above.
2. You’ll then be automatically redirected to the download page.
3. A pop-up will ask you to allow the file to download. Hit ‘OK’ and proceed.
4. After mere seconds, Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk will save in the Downloads folder.
Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk Installation Guide:
The installation process of Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk after initial download can be done by enabling unknown sources. Take a look at the installation procedure from the following lines.
5. Once you download Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk from the above link, head to the downloads folder/open File Manager.
6. Find it and tap on the Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk downloaded file to begin the installation process.
7. The process is automatic and won’t take much time to complete.
8. If you face any errors, close the app and navigate to device settings.
9. Dive to ‘Apps and Permissions’ and visit ‘Manage Apps’.
10. Select ‘Downloads/File Manager’ and enable the option ‘Install Apps from Unknown Sources’.
11. When done, fall back to the home screen and launch the ‘Download’ application.
12. Lastly, repeat the process of installing Root External 2 Internal SD card App as did previously.
There you go, launch the application and follow the instructions to turn your SD card into the main storage unit. The process is simple, all you need is root privileges. No in-app purchases are required.
Just download the app and expand your handset storage hassle free. Keep on reading to know more about the application.
Also Read – Download GTA San Andreas Cheater APK for Android
How to Convert SD Card into Main Storage Unit:
- First of all, backup all your data and format your SD card to exfat it ext4.
- Open the app and open settings. Use the last option “View the different devices” to display the list of points mounted.
- Now, find the internal and external folders which are currently used.
- If you see something like: folder :/mnt/shell/emulated or/mnt/shell/emulated/legacy, etc…
- Use a File Explorer and go to the folder. You’ll see internal SD card folders. If not, navigate through them to find the exact location.
- Set in the open ‘The original internal mounting point’ and hit ‘OK’.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- 2000+ Cool Fortnite Name Symbols For Your Fortnite Nicknames
- Download FHX Private Servers APK: Working COC Private Servers
- Toy Blast Cheats: Insane Guide, Tips and Strategies
- Top 5 Dragon Ball Z Games For PPSSPP: Best For Goku Fans
Ending the Article:
With this Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk from codlab, you guys never face storage issues on your Android device. Whatever the size of files and applications, everything goes to your SD card.
This free up your device storage space and make it work smoother all the time. No matter the device you use, Root External 2 Internal SD card Apk will work on all handsets running above Android 2.1 and above.
Hope you liked this post. For any queries, reach us through the comment section below.