We are frequently using great Apps in Android and enjoying it very much and many wants to use these Apps in their PC’s and it’s very much accessible these days because lots of emulators are easily available on internet. But the problem with these emulators is their slow speed and weird look. So, my main focus in this post will be sharing with you a cool and reliable way to access Run Android Apps on Google chrome.
The way which I’m talking about is very easy and reliable to get Android experience in your computer. I’m talking about a good quality Extension called ARC Welder. It is also an emulator but very successful at what it does and lets you use Android App is Google chrome browser. It is rated with 3 Stars in Chrome Store and is quite popular on internet. This extension is only of 12 MB. The developers of the extension are Arc-Eng. Highly Recommended – How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android [ No Root ].
Below I’ve shared the steps you need to follow to use Run Android Apps on Google Chrome.
Features of ARC Welder –
1. Supports almost all Android Apps & Games.
2. Compatible with all Laptops & Computers.
3. Better received by people than other Google Chrome extensions.
4. Easy to use
And many more…
Steps to Run Android Apps on Google Chrome
1. First of all, Download & Install the latest version of Google chrome browser and then Download ARC Welder.
2. Now, Download the Apk you want to use in your Google Chrome.
3. Now, you’ll see ARC Welder App option at the left side of Google chrome titled Apps.
4. Now, click at add your Apk and ad the downloaded App which you wanna use in Google chrome.
5. That’s it you’re done. Now, you can easily use Run Android Apps on Google chrome.
So, hence was the post to Run Android Apps on Google Chrome. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.