Today, we all use computers and laptops, you may also earn your living through your computer or laptop. Working on your computer or laptop isn’t always that good because of less awareness about the shortcuts, tips and tricks which can be used in your computer/laptop to save your time, speed up your work and make your work less messy for you. Highly Recommended – How to find any saved WiFi passwords in Android.
So, in this post I have mentioned some Cool computer tricks and hacks which will make your computer experience more simpler and efficient.
Computer tricks and hacks –
1. Keyboard shortcuts –
First of all, Keyboard shortcuts are fun to use and saves a lot of your time and let you don’t touch your mouse often. Here are the best and rare keyboard shortcuts I’ve found for you
1. Window key + F to quickly open the search bar to search file and folders.
2. Ctrl + Y to Undo An Undo, this one’s the best
3. Alt + Space Bar to quickly open the menu tab for any active Window.
4. Shift + Delete to permanently delete any file.
5. Windows Key + L to directly lock your computer.
6. Ctrl + D to directly save page in your Bookmarks.
2. Watching Age restricted videos easily –
If you want to watch age restricted videos without logging in your Account on YouTube, it’s possible just remove “watch?” from the URL, and replace the “v=” with “v/” and now, you can enjoy the video.
3. Convert YouTube Videos to Gif –
Gif”s are fun and they are buzzing everywhere right now. Wonder, you can convert the YouTube videos into GIF. Well, it’s easy all you have to do add GIF to the URL of the video to covert the video into GIF.
4. How to use Keyboard as a Mouse –
What will happen if you want to use your computer urgently and your mouse is broken? In that kind of scenario your keyboard isn’t enough to do everything on your computer. But below I have an awesome keyboard trick from which you would be able to use your keyboard as a mouse
This is a simple trick which is not known to every one.
1. You can simply enable/disable mouse key by pressing – Num Lock + Alt + Shift.
1. Press this on Numpad only.
2. Press 8-cursor up
3. Press 2-cursor down
4. Press 6-cursor right
5. Press 4-cursor left
6. Press 7-cursor up and left
7. Press 9-cursor up and right
8. Press 3-cursor down and right
9. Press 1-cursor down and left
10. Use enter key to select any thing.
5. How to take screenshot in your Computer –
You may have taken a lot of screenshots in your smartphone Now I am gonna tell how to take screenshots in your computer?. Just press Ctrl + Print Screen and then open Paint and press Ctrl + V and save the image in your computer. isn’t that awesome.
6. How to scroll your mouse Horizontally –
You have been scrolling your mouse vertically from the day 1. What if I tell you that you can also scroll your mouse horizontally. All you have to do is Just hold “Shift Key” and then scroll your mouse.
7. How to reopen the accidentally closed Tabs –
While working on your computer many times you accidentally close the needed tab. To reopen the closed Tab you have to press Ctrl + Shift + T and then the browser will automatically open the last closed Tab.
So, hence was the post on cool computer tricks and hacks. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.