Facts about WhatsApp –
1. WhatsApp founded in 2009 by former Yahoo! Employees Brian Acton and Jan Koum.
2. WhatsApp is worth more than some world’s largest companies like American Airlines which is worth around 12 billion dollars and Harley Davidson which is worth 14 billion dollars.
3. WhatsApp has a user base of over 1 Billion people.
4. 42 Billion messages are shared on WhatsApp every day
5. WhatsApp says they are adding 1 million users everyday.
6. This app is the 5th most downloaded app on Android.
7. WhatsApp spent ZERO cash on marketing, PR and user acquisition.
8. Twitter and Facebook had the chance to hire founder Brian Acton, the but didn’t! Rest is history.
Also Read – Amazing Facts about Android you never know