Undoubtedly WhatsApp is the most used social messaging of all time with over 42 Billion messages shared on WhatsApp every day. But if you are going to buy a new phone than your WhatsApp messages are not going to come with you that because it saves your chat in your local disk so you need you manually transfer it. So guys today’s post is about to transfer WhatsApp messages from one phone to another. This article will explain you how to transfer WhatsApp messages. Highly Recommended – Browse Internet at a High-Speed as 500 Mbps Speed for FREE with your Existing Internet Connection.
Question asked by visitors –
1. How to transfer WhatsApp messages.
2. Transfer WhatsApp chats from android to Iphone
3. Transferring WhatsApp messages to new phone.
Below I have shared the steps you need to follow to transfer WhatsApp messages.
Steps to transfer WhatsApp messages from one phone to another –
Method 1 –
1. First of all, open the WhatsApp and click on option [3 dots] and open the settings menu.
2. Then click on Chat and Calls > Chat Backups > Backup your chats.
You have successfully taken the backup of your messages. The file will be stored at your local disk > WhatsApp > Database. The file will be seemed like “msgstore-2016-09-01.db.crypt”.
3. Now transfer the file on your new phone and copy it in local disk > WhatsApp > Database [If it is not existed then create the folder manually].
4. Then install WhatsApp and verify it with the same phone number.
5. Now it will give a notification like Chat Backup Found, simply click on Restore.
6. That’s it you are done. You have successfully transferred your WhatsApp messages.
Method 2 –
1. Open the WhatsApp and click on option and open the settings menu.
2. Now click on Chat and Calls > Chat Backups > Backup to Google Drive and click on Back up.
3. Then it will ask you to select Google account [Remember the Google account because you will need this to restore the chats].
4. Then install WhatsApp and verify it with the same phone number also connect the device with same Google account.
5. Now it will give a notification like Chat Backup Found, simply click on Restore and it will automatically start searching for chat backup in Google drive.
5. You can also view the restore report from notification panel.
6. Oh Yeah, you have successfully restored your chats using Google Drive.
So, hence was the post to get transfer WhatsApp messages from one phone to another. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.