Smartphones has totally changed our lives in less than a decade. Today you can perform every task with your smartphone. There are many Apps available which makes your user experience more better. Today I have bought an awesome trick from which you can translate anything using smartphone camera. Just imagine that you are traveling to a country where you don’t know their language, instead of carrying any pocket dictionary you can easily translate any sign board or any text into your language.
We’re gonna do that through an App called Google Translate. It is an App which allows you to translate any optic text by using your smartphones camera. This App is rated 4.4 stars on Google Playstore. Highly Recommended – Some Facebook tricks you never know.
1. Ability to translate between 103 by typing.
2. Pop up translate – Copy your text from any Apps and a pop up with appear with a translated text.
3. Translate between 52 language when you have no internet.
4. Use your camera to translate text.
5. Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages.
6. Easy to use features.
7. Save the translations for further uses.
And Many More…
Also Read – How to increase RAM in your Android phone
Steps to translate anything using smartphone camera –
1. First of all, Download & Install Google Translate App in your smartphone. This App is available for iOS & Android.
2. Open the App and set up the translator. Select the primary language and the language you want to translate. Tap the Translate Offline option so you can use it when you have no internet access and click on Finish.
3. Now click on Camera Icon and click the picture of image which you want to translate in your language.
4. Now the App will translate the image text into your language as soon as you capture the photo.
5. That’s it you are done you have successfully translated the text using your smartphone camera.
This was the simplest 5 step guide to translate anything using smartphone camera. Hope you like it.
Note – Till now the camera mode supports only 37 major languages but you can translate the text into 103 languages by typing it.
Also checkout our other Android Tricks.
So, hence was the post to translate anything using smartphone camera by using Google Translate App. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.