Turn an android phone into a security camera
There’s a need of security cameras everywhere, from your home to your office for various security reasons, but as we all know guys that owning a CCTV camera is not cheaper at all. It needs lots of money to set the whole CCTV set up. But we here at HackerzTrickz are always keen to solve problems to make tech more user friendly. So, what if I tell you that you can make your Android device a live CCTV camera. It’s a really simple process which I’m going to tell you now from which you would be easily able to convert your Android into a self working CCTV camera. Yes you heard that right, you can easily turn an android phone into a security camera.
The question arises that why it will become very useful for you? Well, guys It’s actually a very tough question that why somebody will want to do that. It can turn beneficial for your own personal security to prevent yourself from unexpected dangers. May be, it can also save lives of others by your very hands.
We gonna do this by an App called IP Webcam. This App turns your android smartphone into a network camera with multiple viewing option. This App has been developed by Pavel Khlebovich and it is rated 4.2 stars on Google Playstore. Highly Recommended – How to Create WhatsApp Account With US Country Number [Working].
Features of IP Webcam –
1. Ability to do video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4.
2. Motion detection with sound trigger.
3. Date, time and battery level video overlay.
4. Easy to use features.
5. Direct to video upload to Dropbox and Email.
And Many More…
Below in this article I’ve written the complete guide to turn an android phone into a security camera. So, lets proceed towards the steps.
Steps to turn an android phone into a security camera –
1. First of all, Download & Install IP Webcam App in your Android smartphone – Click here to Download.
2. Launch the App, open the settings of the App and setup the video preference, effects and some other things of the video. Also using this App signup to ivideon.com with which you can broadcast your camera.
3. Now you are ready, just click on Start Server which located at the end of the App. This will start the Android device to capture live videos.
4. To view the videos you have to enter the IP address that you will get on your Android device and paste it in the address bar of the any other device and you could see the live streaming from the camera of the Android smartphone. Use the Tripod kit for better result or stick the android phone will the wall. The only disadvantage of this trick is that you have to charge up your Android device every time when your battery goes down.
Video Tutorial –
This seems to be a great article right, very useful in real life to solve the security issues in the world. Meanwhile, I was also looking for a topic over internet which can make people smile. It can also solve our national security issues.