Today I’m going to show you how to download Twilight App for PC latest version.
Are you guys hyperactive while using mobiles or laptops before bedtime? It’s because of the blue light emitting from the screen of your device. It distorts your natural (circadian) rhythm and causes the inability to fall asleep.
Want to get rid of this problem. Well, this can be wiped out with an app called Twilight. A blue light filter tool developed by Urbandroid that can easily customize the appearance of the display by adjusting colour temperature, intensity, screen dim, etc.
Twilight applies filters to notifications, home screen/lock screen wallpapers and required apps. Based on the location, it also auto balances the intensity when the device is exposed to sunlight.
Let’s get into the topic on how to download Twilight for PC. This can be possible by using an Android emulator. Go through the methods explained briefly about Twilight for PC download.
Continue the rest of the article to know more about the features present in the Twilight app for PC.
Technical Details of Twilight App for PC:
|App Name||Twilight App for PC|
|Category||Health and Fitness|
|License||Free and Paid|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and Above or Mac|
|Required Permissions||Location, Storage, Network and Others|
Features of Twilight App for PC:
To protect eyes from harmful blue light as well as to improve the quality of sleep, this blue light filter app developed by Urbandroid has a handful of features and are listed below.
- Adjust colour temperature, intensity, screen dim from dull to brighter
- Create your own profile and schedule the values for auto activation
- Customize the timing to turn on/off the blue light filter
- It filters the flux of harmful blue light emitted by your screen
- If location is enabled, intensity is automatically balanced by the app when the device is exposed to Sun
- Filter notifications, home screen/lock screen wallpapers and more
- It comes with different themes like light, dark, system based and dark after sunrise
- Select the apps that need blue light filters and which don’t need it
- Control backlight from minimum to maximum. If no filter is applied, it will stick to auto mode
- The app also provides you a tutorial on how to use Twilight PC
Note: If you opt for a purchase, pro features like transition, sunrise/sunset offset adjustments can be enabled. All this for just 90 Indian Rupees.
Method 1 – How to Download Twilight App for PC using BlueStacks:
It is an emulator used to access mobile apps and games on PCs running with either Microsoft Windows or Apple’s macOS. BlueStacks is mainly used for gaming purposes and well known for its faster speeds, smart controls, multi instances etc. Also, it consumes 40 percent less RAM compared to other emulators.
Checkout the steps below described briefly about the Twilight for PC download using BlueStacks.
- First of all, navigate to the official site of BlueStacks from here: Download.
- You’ll see a download button on the home screen, please go with it.
- An installer file with a format .exe will begin downloading.
- Wait until the process finishes. When done, move to the downloads folder.
- Select the file and press enter to run the installation setup of BlueStacks.
- Accept the user agreement and click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Once it is successfully installed, finish the on screen directives and head to the login page.
- Provide your credentials for enabling Google Play services to download the Twilight app for PC.
- Now, dive to the BlueStacks main screen and click on the Play Store icon as it comes pre-installed.
- Type the keywords Twilight in the search box and scan the store.
- Choose the right application from the appeared search results and install Twilight PC.
- Finally, open the ‘My Games’ tab on the BlueStacks home screen. There you’ll see a Twilight app icon, double click on it to launch.
You’re done with the process, open the Twilight app for PC and allow the permission to display over other apps for filtering the screen. The homepage looks pretty cool with sliders and detailed options. You can adjust colour temperature, intensity, screen dim and more.
Take a look at the second method mentioned below about the Twilight app download for PC using Nox Player.
Method 2 – How to Download Twilight App for PC Windows using Nox Player:
Similar to BlueStacks, it is also an emulator that can handle every task smoothly and hassle free. Majority of gamers choose Nox because of its superior performance. Experience the ultimate gameplay like never before and become a pro.
Follow the procedure detailed below about the Twilight app download for PC using Nox Player.
- Use the link and redirect to the official site of Nox Player called bignox: Download.
- When you step into the webpage, proceed with the download button on the home screen.
- An installer file with a format .exe will then begin downloading to your device.
- Relax and wait until the download process is finished.
- Close the browser, switch to the downloads folder and find the file.
- Select it and double click on the installer file to run the installation setup.
- When the Player is successfully installed, finish all the on screen directives and login to your account.
- Now, move to Nox main screen and click on the pre-installed Play Store icon to download Twilight for Windows PC.
- Type Twilight on the search field and hit scan to view the app.
- Pick the right application from the appeared search results and install Twilight for windows.
- The installed application will then be visible on the Nox home screen.
- Lastly, double click on the app icon to launch from the Nox Player.
There you go, customize the time to turn on/off blue light filters by manually or based on the location you’re in. Create a profile and stabilize the values of your own. The twilight app has everything built-in to protect the naked eyes from harmful blue light.
With over 4.6 ratings based on 10M+ downloads has got a great response from its users. Also Twilight is handpicked by the Play Store editors.
From the above lines you guys have understood the procedure on how to download Twilight for laptop/PC using emulators.
Alternatives to Twilight App for PC:
1. Blue Light Filter – Like Twilight for laptop/PC, it is another app that protects your eyes from harmful blue light and makes you sleep better. If you have a habit of using mobiles or laptops before bedtime, enable this blue light filter and control the intensity, colour temperature, screen dim to the desired point to get relief from the eye strain.
It also saves battery power and improves the life span. Also, shift to night mode for comfort reading during night times. The interface looks clean and straightforward forward to use.
Features like screen dimmer, intensity filter, night mode and many more are included in this app. With over 10M+ downloads and 4.6 ratings, this application developed by Leap Fitness Group is protecting the eyes and improving the sleep quality of many people.
2. Bluelight Filter for Eye Care – Automatically adjust screen colour based on the external light. The app provides multiple darker colours like gray, black, fade red and 4 more to reduce the blue light. Easy to operate, just launch the app and set up the colour.
Auto mode adjusts filters when you’re in an open place. Schedule mode turns on/off the filters based on the time you set. The app is simple and easy to operate.
This eye protecting app developed by ‘Hardy-infinity’ has received 4.3 ratings based on 10M+ downloads and the numbers are still counting.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to Schedule Blue Light Filter Timing in Twilight App?
Open the menu and click on the Schedule Profile. Now, use the plus icon to customize time, day and what action to be done.
2. Can I Use the Twilight App Chromebook?
Of course, you can use the app on android mobiles, tvs and wear watches, tablets, Chromebooks and philips HUE etc.
3. What Is a Location Based Filter?
When you enable location, the app automatically filters the intensity and adjusts it to the sun cycle.
4. Does the App Suit All Kinds of Displays?
Absolutely, the app is tested on every type of display and positively it is certified without any sign of depletion or over burning.
5. What Are the Requirements of Emulators?
A PC running with Windows 7 or higher, 2 GB RAM, 5 GB Hard disk space, Intel it AMD processor of minimum 2.4GHz clock speed are enough to run any of the emulators mentioned above.
6. How to Launch Twilight from Bluestacks?
Click on the My Games tab on the home screen of BlueStacks. There you’ll see an installed Twilight app icon, double click on it launch.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Download MoboPlayer for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Textra SMS for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download SmartNews App for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
- Download Smart Life App for PC: Step by Step Installation Guide
Ending the Article:
Using smartphones, tablets and PCs became common these days even at late nights. But you have to take care of yourselves, apps like Twilight reduce eye strain by filtering the blue light and improves sleep quality.