With no doubt WhatsApp the largest Messaging App in the world with over a Billion registered users, 42 Billion send messages in a day, but there are a lots of good alternatives of WhatsApp which are way better featured and efficient than WhatsApp. Today I’m gonna talk about the best alternative of WhatsApp called hike. Hike also has a large user-base of over a 100 million and the number is growing at a rapid pace. Now, a question would arise in your mind that why I’m considering that hike is better than WhatsApp.
Why hike is better than WhatsApp?
The reason is that hike is a home grown messaging platform which is more speedy, sleek, colorful and featured than WhatsApp.
1. First of all, we can share all types of files via hike which is not possible in WhatsApp.
2. You can send the images with the original image quality/size or if you want to save your mobile data you have 2 more options. Medium and small which makes the image quality lower and lowest but in WhatsApp the image quality is reduced [from mbs to kbs literally] automatically. You cant do anything about it.
3. The third and most amazing thing about hike is its stickers.it enhances the feeling of chat. There are just so many of them all amazing you don’t have to go through the boring “Aur bol”, “What else” part the chat you can simply send stickers and have fun if you don’t have anything to say.
4. To end if all these are not enough then nudge your friends and irritate them [always fun].
5. How can I not mention the free messages you get even if the person is offline and you have some urgent text to send you can send it via message [Free of cost] and don’t have to wait for the person to come online.
6. So And not to forget the free coupons you get of different shopping sites and food zones and the free balance you get on inviting your friends.
7. The “Blue Tick” feature came bit late in WhatsApp, well hike had that kind of feature from the very day it began working, not the “Blue Tick” but “R” symbol appears when the person you’ve sent the message reads it.
8. You thought that’s all. No I just forgot to mention about the cool chat themes its has and the option for hiding chats without anyone getting a hint about it!! only the hike users will know.
9. You can conference call up to 100 people in your group. Once you are inside the group you can tap on the right top on the calling button and start calling.
10. Hike’s news is a feature is my favorite. It shows all the latest news going around the world, the features targets all the news reading persons.
11. Hike Daily is an awesome feature which sends yous at least 2 -3 nice quotes with some cool facts which extremely readable.
12. You can add doodles and change background color of the image before sending it to your friend, which is really good enhances the feeling of photo sharing
13. Just for laughs is a feature from which you get funny images regularly with trending memes and really good humor.
14. Natasha Bot which is the unique feature of hike. Whenever you feel that none of your friend is online you can simply chat with Natasha, she is wicked and sends some awesome replies.
15. Hike direct lets you chat and transfer files without internet! Yes you heard it right. The only condition is the person with whom you are chatting should be within the radius of 100 mtrs. Now you got it why i was considering that hike is better than WhatsApp.