Change font in Android – Nowadays without an android phone we can’t even imagine our life. We also like customizing our Android phone. The default font of android is engaging but if you are bored from your regular fonts in your android device and if you want to change font in your Android device than you can easily change the font.
In some phone like Samsung, Oppo, Xiaomi etc you can change fonts from settings. But if you are not using these phones than usually there are two methods to change font in Android.
First one is by an App called Go launcher Z for non-rooted android users and second one is by using an App called HIFont for rooted android users only. Highly Recommended – How To Resume Download Failed Files in UC Browser [FIXED].
Methods to change font in Android –
Method 1 – By using GO Launcher Z –
Go launcher Z is a beautiful and personalized launcher for Android. It has over 200 millions users worldwide. Go Launcher is one of the most loved launcher App.
It provides more than 10000 elegant themes with variety of styles. This App is developed by Go Dev Team and it is rated 4.5 stars on Google Playstore.
1. Hide & locks Apps to protect your privacy.
2. Themes and Apps center for more fun.
3. 17 transitions effects.
4. Easy to use features.
5. 15 free widgets including weather forecast, calendar, Google voice etc.
6. DIY themer, choose your own wallpaper and icons.
And Many More…
Also Read – How to enable Video Calling on WhatsApp
Steps to change font in Android by using Go Launcher Z –
1. First of all, Download & Install Go Launcher Z in your Android phone – Click here to Download.
2. Then you have to Download & Install GO Launcher Fonts – Click here to Download. It is an amazing App which provides tons of free & paid fonts.
3. Open the Go Launcher Z App, then open the menu from the right corner.
4. Click on Preferences then on Font > Select Font.
5. Now, it will give you are vast list of fonts. Choose fonts as per your mood.
6. After selecting the font, you do not have to restart your device to see the changes they will appear immediately.
7. That’s it you are done. By this way you can change font in Android by using Go Launcher Z.
Video Tutorial –
Method 2 – By using HiFont.
HiFont is the first of choice to install custom fonts in Android. Hifont is the best font installer for Android. It has thousands of font available like candy colored, cute, dark, lovely etc.
This App has over millions of users worldwide. Each font in this App is specially design for a specific themes to expand its beauty. The developer of App is Hi fonts and it is rated 4.2 stars on Google Playstore. Its supports Android 4.0 and up.
1. Mostly supports all phones.
2. Ability to use custom fonts.
3. Supports super big and small fonts for more fun.
4. Attractive emoticon and cute smileys.
5. New fonts are releasing every week.
6. Colorful fonts for Android 4.4 and up.
And Many More…
Also Read – How to increase your Instagram followers
Steps to change font in Android by using HiFont –
1. First of all this App needs root access in your Android Device – Click here for Rooting Guide.
2. Now, Download & Install the HIFont in your device – Click here to Download.
3. Open the App download your favorite font and apply in your phone
4. It will automatically switch into your desired font.
Here are some names of famous fonts –
3. Alex Brush.
6. Caviar Dreams.
7. Grand Hotel.
9. Sofia Pro.
10. Capture it.
Video Tutorial –
Ending the Article –
Hence, I have shared 2 working method to change font in Android. I know all you guys love to change font in Android phone. It gives a completely unique feeling when you use your phone so, its important for you to frequently change the fonts to make your Android more appealing for you.
I have shared lots of fonts, each an every font has different effects so you try them out and have fun.
The method to use these all fonts is very easy and can use whenever you want. All the fonts are the most popular ones so, this is sure that they will make your mood.
So, hence was the post to change font in Android. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.