Get Facebook flat design on Google Chrome
Hey Guys, Are you fed up with the old boring Facebook design? If yes then this article is just for you. We all use Facebook everyday but its too boring to use Facebook with same UI everytime. Its true that Facebook is working hard to improve its feature. Recently Facebook launched Instant Articles which loads up 10x faster than mobile web and its works awesome. But Facebook should also work on their design as it is being old now.
Nowadays all developers are adapting Material UI on their product but it seems that Facebook isn’t interested in that, I think Facebook is cooking something cool by developing its own new design. We have also shared How to get unlimited Likes on your Facebook posts.
But we can’t wait till the official change of graphic by Facebook. Therefore, I have mentioned an awesome extension below from which you can enjoy the Facebook in brand new flat UI or we can call it as FlatBook.
Well, we gonna do that by using an extension called FlatBook which turn the old Facebook UI into the Flat UI. It is developed by Roftentik and it is rated 4 stars on Chrome Web store. This extension doesn’t only changes the graphics but it also shows who visited your Facebook profile recently. The only worse thing about this extension is that it does not work on smartphone as it is available as .crx type. Hence, you can only use it in your computer or laptop’s Google Chrome browser. Highly Recommended – How to chat in Facebook App without messenger.
Below I have shared the features of Flatbook.
Features of Flatbook –
There are many features provided by its developer but I am mentioning some of the key features of it.
1. Stunning design and interface.
2. Block Facebook Ads. So you can use it without any interruptions.
3. Use Facebook as faster than never.
4. Offers you a left panel from which you can access all its features.
5. Quick access to 1500+ video channels.
And Many More…
- Google Chrome – Click here to Download.
- Flatbook Extension – Click here to Download.
- Brain [Obviously ].
Also Read – Some Facebook tricks and hacks you never know
Below I have shared the steps to install Facebook flat design on Google Chrome.
Steps to use Facebook flat design on Google Chrome –
1. First of all, Download and Install Flatbook Extension on your Google Chrome from above mentioned link.
2. Click on “Add to Chrome” option, a popup will appear simply click on “Add Extension”.
3. That’s it you are done. The Facebook flat design extension has been successfully installed in your browser.
4. Just open your Facebook account you can see that the graphics has been changed to brand new Flat UI.
As I have mentioned before in the article that this extension also shows you who visited your Facebook Profile. Below I have shared the steps to know who visited your Facebook profile.
Also Read – How hacker can hack Facebook accounts in 2016
How to know who visited your Facebook profile –
1. Firstly, open your Facebook account in the Flat UI mode.
2. Now click on the Goggle button named as “Profile Visitors” which is located in the left panel.
3. A new menu will appear showing you the profile pic of your friends who probably has visited your profile recently.
4. Click on “Go to Profile” to know more about them.
Steps to uninstall Flatbook from Google Chrome –
1. Click on small Grey Facebook icon located in top-right corner of the screen.
2. Now simply click on “Remove from Chrome” option.
3. Then click on “Remove” and the extension will be removed from your browser.
Video Tutorial –
Ending the Article –
I am using Flatbook extension from last 7 days and trust me It has impressed me a lot. This was the reason before posting this article. The main aim behind the article was the spread the awareness of the Facebook flat design to give you the fresh new experience of using Facebook. That’s it guys enjoy the Flat UI and let us know your experience in the comment box.