Lot of people tell me that they are tired of their default password system on their Windows computer and they are looking for a new locking system for your windows system or laptop? If you’re a Windows 8 user then you have a choice of picture password but what about the people using Windows 7 and Windows XP. So, in that case you have a choice of using pattern lock for your Windows PC or laptop.
As we all use pattern lock system in our smartphones, it enables to lock our system by drawing a pattern, which means you have to unlock your phone you have to draw a specific pattern to gain access to your system. Furthermore, I’ll like to mention that this pattern lock system can be accessed in your Windows PC or Laptop, all you have to do is follow the below steps. Highly Recommended – How to use UC browser in PC [Without Bluestack].
Features of Emusing Maze Lock –
1. 3 types of different pattern are available 3/3, 4/4, 5/5.
2. Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1.
3. Pattern can backed up in image format.
4. Very easy to use and no complications while using the Software.
5. Easy to use features.
And Many More….
Below I’ve shared the steps to follow to pattern lock your PC/Laptop.
Steps to Add pattern lock in your PC/Laptop –
1. First of all, Download & Install Emusing Maze Lock Software [Only of 808 KB] – Click here to Download
2. After you open the App you’ll see a default pattern lock in the shape of Z.
4. That’s it you’re done. Finally, now you would be easily able to add pattern lock in your PC/Laptop.
Another very important thing I wanna mention is that it’s a multi feature software with 3/3 and 5/5 pattern lock. You can choose whichever pattern lock system to keep your PC/laptop secured. As per my suggestion is concerned I would always choose 5/5 pattern because it’ more secured.
When you forget your set pattern don’t worry you can reset it again by clicking on reset pattern. In addition, You can rest the pattern by confirming your Email ID.
So, hence was the post to do Add pattern lock in your PC/Laptop. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.