Find saved WiFi password in PC
WiFi is getting famous day-by-day because of relevancy. It has changed our way of using internet. WiFi uses electronic radio waves to deliver such super fast internet. Its good to put a strong WiFi password but what if you forgot your WiFi password? Then the only way you have is to reset the WiFi password or you can find saved WiFi password in your PC, yes you read it right you can easily find saved WiFi password in PC. Today in this post I am going to share how to find saved WiFi password in PC. I have also shared how to find any saved WiFi passwords in Android smartphones.
Almost each and every smartphones, laptops & PCs are facilitated with WiFi and thus this find WiFi password trick can become really handy for you. Yeah guys we’re here simply talking about hacking into a secured WiFi network. For ex. you’ve been connected to a secured WiFi network and you want to hack in it without any mess and get its password to use it. That’s the most simple way that I can explain you all this trick.
As I told you earlier in the above paragraph this trick can be carried out without any mess. All you have to is to be connected with a secured WiFi network. Below in this article I’ve shared some simple steps to apply this trick. Highly Recommended – How To Stop Phone Alarm Clock In Morning from your Voice.
Steps to find saved WiFi password in PC –
1. First of all, open the Control Panel from the start menu.
2. Now click on Network and Internet and find the fourth option which will show you the current connected WiFi network.
3. Then click on your WiFi network and it will open a pop-up will appear, now tap on Wireless Properties.
4. After choose the second option called Security and finally click on Show character and it will show you the password of your WiFi network.
5. That’s it you are done. You have got your saved WiFi password from your PC.
This was the easiest 5 step guide to find saved WiFi password in PC. Hope you like it.
So, hence was the post to find saved WiFi password in PC. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.