Google is the best thing to find anything. You can search anything with best results in Google. But what if I tell you that you can find serial key of software using Google. Yes you heard it right you can easily perform this task by using a keyword called 94FBR.
The key 94FBR is a part of Office 2000 Pro CD activation key that is widely distributed as it bypasses the activation requirements of Office 2000 Pro. By searching for 94fbr and the product name, you are guarantee that the pages that are returned are pages dealing specifically with the product you are wanting a serial for. Follow simple steps given below to learn this trick. Highly Recommended – 9 killer Instagram tricks and hacks you never know.
Below I have shared the step you need to follow to find serial key of software using Google.
Steps to find serial key of software using Google –
1. First of all, go to Google Homepage.
2. Then type the “Software Name” 94FBR
- Replace Software Name with the name of software whose serial key you want to find
- For Example – To find serial key of IDM. I will type IDM 94fbr
Also Read – How to charge your Android phone faster
3. Now press enter and you will find serial key of software you are looking for as shown below. Use any serial key and enjoy full licensed version of that software.
4. That’s it you are done. You have successfully got the serial key of software which you are looking for.
This was the simplest 4 step guide to find serial key of software. Hope you like it.
So, hence was the post to find serial key of software using Google. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.