The App is called Phogy. Phogy is a great app. By using it you can click some great 3D selfies which you can share on different social networking sites or set as your wallpaper background. You’ll be able to recreate the 3D effect just by moving the camera a little while you are taking your photo. This App is developed Vivoti Ltd and it is rated 4.0 stars on Google Playstore. It supports Android 4.0 and up. Highly Recommended – How to create fake conversation in WhatsApp and facebook on Android.
1. No other hardware required.
2. Click Unique selfies with 3D shots.
3. Easy to use features.
4. High quality sharing option.
5. Also creates GIF format images to share.
6. Set Phogy as 3D effect live wallpapers.
7. Large collection of filters to customize your photo.
And Many More…
Also Read – How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android
Steps to Capture 3D Pictures In Android –
1. First of all, Download & Install Phogy App – Click here to Download.
2. Click on Take Phogy option.
3. Now aim your target.
4. Then move your camera to right side or left side and aim your target.
5. That’s it now the image will frames at different views and will get merged and you will get your 3D image.
This was the simplest 5 step guide to capture 3D pictures by using Phogy App.
So, hence was the post to Capture 3D Pictures In Android by using Phogy App. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.