We all have fantasy of using Iphone, but because of the high price most of us can’t. When it comes to offering variety of Apps Android do have an edge over iOS. But being an Android user I sometimes want to use iOS apps. It seems like a joke right ! But it isn’t a joke I’m pretty much serious about it. As, we all know Android rules the App market in the smartphone space bit iOS to have very good range of Apps to use. But as I earlier said we’re gonna discuss about how to run/install iOS Apps in Android.
Guys I have brought an iOS emulator called the IEMU Emulator which is simply the best iOS emulator available on internet, using this you can run/install iOS Apps in Android. Highly Recommended – How To Recover Deleted Photos/Videos From Android Smartphone.
Features of IEMU Emulator –
1. You can access all iOS application on your Android phone or Tablet.
2. Your Android phone or Tablet should have above 512 RAM.
3. You can get all the features all the features of iOS Application on your Android Mobile or Tablet.
4. It supports all gamepads and Xperia play built in gamepad.
Below I’ve shared the steps to follow to Run/Install iOS Apps on Android.
Also Read – Best IOS Running App [ Must Read]
Steps to Run/Install iOS Apps on Android –
1. First of all, Download & Install IEMU emulator.
2. After installation. The App will be saves by the name of padoid in your Android device.
3. Now click on the Padoid icon and start using iOS games and Apps in your Android device.
4. Padoid only supports ipa and zip files so don’t try to install other type files because it won’t work.
5. That’s it you are done. Now you can easily Run/Install iOS Apps on Android.
So, hence was the post to Run/Install iOS Apps on Android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.