IDM (Internet Download Manager) is a dedicated tool that can help users in downloading large files effectively at maximum speeds. The tool provides full control over the downloads with plenty of useful features like the ability to pause the download or resume it whenever the user wants. The software ensures that your downloads do not fail due to broken or lost connections when you resume.
IDM could prove to be very useful if you regularly download large files and stuff from the internet on your PC. Well, the only downside is that it’s not free, it costs 10$ dollars per year, which everyone might not be able to afford.
What Is IDM Trial Reset:
IDM comes with a 30 day trial period, post the trial period, the user needs to either purchase the tool or uninstall it altogether. But, you can increase the trial period of IDM from 30 days to lifetime (pretty much) using the IDM trial reset tool.
In this article, we’re going to feature an exciting tool called IDM Trial Reset which can instantly increase the trial period of the IDM software installed on your PC. If you’re looking for a free and safe way to use IDM forever, then you have stopped at the right place.
How to Install & Use IDM Trial Reset:
- Go ahead and download the IDM Trial Reset tool using the download link.
(If the above download links doesn't works for you then let us know in the comment section)
- Right click on the tool and run it as admin to begin the process.
- Post successful installation, open the tool and wait for a few seconds.
- Click on the “Register IDM Now” option located on the home screen of the tool.
- Within a few seconds, you will get a message saying “IDM Registered”.
That’s all, now you can use the IDM tool on your without any restrictions even after the 30 day trial period.