Hey guys, today’s post is special of all, in this post I am going to share how to use own handwriting as system font in android. As we all know android is all about customization, you can change the themes, launchers, roms and fonts but you have ever think of using your own handwriting as system font in android? Yes you can create your own handwriting font and use it in your Android phone without any great effort. In most of the android devices they offer a single font named roboto and I know that you are bored with seeing the font so use own handwriting as system font in android and make your smartphone more quirky.
Using Android with our own handwriting fonts gives a different user experience at all. You can show this to your friends and become more cool in your friend circle, you can also impress your girlfriend by being more stylish. It will just take few minutes to apply this trick. In devices like Samsung, Oppo, Xiaomi you can change fonts from settings but for other android smartphones your device should rooted. Highly Recommended – How To Play PSP Games In Android Without Root.
Below I have shared the steps you need to follow to use own handwriting as system font in android.
Steps to use own handwriting as system font in android –
1. First of all, to perform this trick your Android smartphone should be rooted – Click here for Rooting Guide.
2. Then go to MyScriptFont site – Click here to redirect.
3. After opening the site find the option like “Download the template as PDF or PNG”, simply click on PNG and downloaded the image.
4. Now fill-out the image with alphabets by using Photoshop or PicsArt or get a print out and fill the form using thick black pen.
Also Read – Trick to call for free anywhere in the world
5. Then scan your image by using any scanner App like CamScanner, scan it with 300-600 dpi.
6. Now upload the filled template in MyScriptFont. You can also upload it in PNG format. Give a name to your font, select TTF format and click on Start.
7. Wait for few seconds till it prepare the font.
Now you are ready to use your use own handwriting as system font in android. Now follow the below guide to install the font in your android smartphone.
8. Download & Install Hifont App in your Android smartphone – Click here to Download.
9. Now copy the .ttf file in the HiFont directory.
10. After go to My Fonts in the App and click on scan.
11. Click on your font and follow the instruction given by the App and enjoy your own font in your Android smartphone.
This was the easiest guide to use your own handwriting as system font in android. Hope you like it.
So, hence was the post to use own handwriting as system font in android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.