Today I’m going to show you how to download Aakash iTutor for PC absolutely free.
Are you a student of Akash educational institute or an outsider who is struggling to crack any of the examinations hassle free. Well, here’s a digital platform for you.
An app that is developed to ace the cut throat competition of today’s life. Destroy the fear in your heart and make learning easier with an astonishing app called Aakash itutor.
Schedule your day and start the preparation with hundreds of video tutorials, ebooks, multiple mock tests to crack every exam on your path.
No matter what course you’re studying, Aakash itutor is useful for wide aspirants of rankers willing to secure the best score in JEE, NEET, CBSE, AIIMS and many more. Ask an expert and clarify doubts online instantly.
Let’s get into the topic of how to download the Aakash itutor app for PC. This can be done by using simple methods and is explained below.
Technical Details of Aakash iTutor app for PC:
|App Name||Aakash iTutor Learning App|
|Developer||Aakash Educational Services Ltd|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and Above or Mac|
|Permissions Required||Camera, Contacts, Location, Telephone, Storage and Others|
Features of Aakash iTutor app for PC:
This e-learning platform developed by Aakash educational services limited has a wide range of built-in features and are listed below. Checkout them once and download the Aakash itutor PC.
- Watch all the videos of first 3-minutes without any charges in Aakash itutor app for PC
- Purchase your course based tutorials and study materials at low cost
- Download front-line ebooks offline and read at your own pace
- Ask experts and clarify your doubts online
- Install app and register first time to get 15 days free trial
- All videos are free for the students of 8 – 10 classes
- Play a video any number of times until you got a grip on the topic
- The app is compatible for mobiles, tablets and PCs too
- Analyze your knowledge with multiple mock tests per chapter and instantly check the score
- From high quality books to experts, everything is integrated professionally
- Collect syllabus wise books and bookmark them to find easily
- The UI of the app is clean, smoother and simple to operate
- Useful for preparing IIT/JEE, AIIMS/NEET and ICSE/CBSE exams
- Junior level competitive exams like NTSE, Olympiads etc.
- Browse among various categories like full courses, crash courses, test series and subject modules
Method – 1: How to Download Akash iTutor App for PC using BlueStacks:
It is an emulator designed to enable Android applications on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple’s macOS. BlueStacks is faster and consumes 40 percent less RAM compared to others.
In the performance point of view, it revolutionizes the way people play. Checkout the steps described below about Aakash iTutor app download for PC using BlueStacks.
- First of all, navigate to the official site of BlueStacks by using this link: Download.
- When you visit the site, you’ll see a download button on the home screen, please proceed with it.
- An installer file with a format .exe will begin downloading.
- Let it run for some time. When done, dive to the downloads folder.
- Select the file and hit enter to start the installation of BlueStacks.
- Read and accept user agreement and click on ‘install now’ button.
- After successful installation, finish all the on screen directives.
- Provide your login credentials for enabling Google Play services to download Aakash app for PC.
- Now, move to the BlueStacks main screen and click on the in-built Play Store icon.
- Type the keywords Aakash iTutor in the search bar and go for it.
- Install the application and head to My Games option.
- There you’ll see a Aakash iTutor app icon, double click on it to launch from BlueStacks.
That’s it, sign up with your personal ‘PSID’ (public safety identification) provided by the institution or use fb, email and explore a range of online tutorials from India’s top teachers and experts.
Download study materials offline and read at your own pace anytime. No matter how tough the exams are, this digital platform is made to crack every test on your path.
Take a look at another method detailed below about Aakash itutor app for PC download using a gaming beast called Nox Player.
Also Read – Free Instagram Accounts with 100k Real Followers
Method – 2: How to Download Aakash iTutor app for PC using Nox Player:
Similar to BlueStacks, it is also an emulator that is specially designed to bear the loads of high end mobile games seamlessly on PCs.
It is more stable and very well optimized in handling the heavier tasks. With Nox one can experience the ultimate gameplay like never before.
Follow the procedure to know about Aakash iTutor app download for PC using Nox Player.
- Chuck on this link and redirect to the official site of Nox Player called bignox: Download.
- When you step into the webpage, hit the download button on the home screen.
- An installer file will then begin downloading to your C drive.
- Let the time run for a few seconds to finish the download process.
- Minimize the browser window and switch to downloads folder.
- Find the downloaded file and double click on it to run the installation setup.
- When the NoxPlayer is successfully installed on your PC, finish all the on screen directives and login to your account.
- Now, head to the home screen and open the pre-installed Play Store icon.
- Type Samsung music on the search bar and hit scan to view the app.
- Pick the right one from the appeared search results and install Aakash itutor app for windows.
- Wait for some time until the Aakash iTutor is installed.
- After successful installation, the application icon will be visible on the main screen. Launch it directly from Nox Player.
Also Read – 100% Working Free Clash Royale Accounts
There you go, start your preparation to score best in JEE Main/Advanced, NEET and CBSE. Stay abreast even in toughest subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology with the recorded videos uploaded by the experts of Aakash faculty.
Connect with teachers and clarify your doubts easily from anywhere.
From the above sentences you guys have got some knowledge about Aakash digital education platform and how to download Aakash itutor app for PC using emulators.
Continue the rest of the sentences to know more about astonishing features present in Aakash itutor app for PC.
Alternatives to Aakash iTutor App for PC:
1. Gradeup – Like Aakash iTutor app for PC, this is another e-learning platform that provides many ebooks, recorded video tutorials, live classes, mock tests, daily current affairs and Gk etc.
This app is useful to crack 100+ exams like GATE, NET, JEE, CBL, IBPS, NET and many are included in this unique app. A best preparation app for various competitive exams and entrance tests.
Test your knowledge with unlimited practice questions, quizzes, previous question papers and a lot more. Share your questions to experts and clarify your doubts 24×7. With Gradeup, study smart and crack your examinations in a smart way.
The interface looks attractive, clean and is free of ads. With over 10M+ downloads and 4.5 ratings many students are forwarding their career through Gradeup.
2. Goprep – Another preparation app to crack your board examinations. It is developed for the students of 8th to 12th standards. Goprep is built-in with tens of hundreds of live learning classes, NCERT books, notes, quizzes, mock tests, previous papers etc.
Also, download CBSE question papers with solutions and study materials. Enroll yourself and clarify your doubts in difficult subjects like science, maths, physics etc. from IITians, NITians and other experts.
It’s a complete package that clarifies every concept within the state syllabus. Install this app and boost your learning skills. The app has received a great response with over 5M+ downloads and 4.5 exceptional user ratings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need to purchase 9th standard tutorials?
No, you’re not. For 8th to 9th standard, every video and ebooks are free to view and download.
2. I’m a medical student, is the Aakash iTutor PC useful to me?
Absolutely, you can opt this app to strengthen the concepts of medical entrance tests.
3. How to save video tutorials online on Aakash iTutor app for laptop?
Pick the topic you want to learn and click on the download icon to save available free videos offline in Aakash iTutor app for laptop.
4. What is PSID?
It abbreviates public safety identification, a personal ID number provided by the institution.
5. How to download and install Nox Player?
Visit the official site and download the installer file. Select it and double click on it to begin the installation process.
6. Did BlueStacks consume a high amount of RAM?
Recently with the new update, BlueStacks is consuming 40 percent less RAM when compared to previous. Now the player supports low end devices which have recommended specs.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Working Discovery Plus Premium Accounts for Free
- Free Facebook Accounts: Unused VIP Accounts
- 100% Working Free IMVU Accounts: 10000 Credits Every Minute
- 100% Working Free Hulu Premium Accounts and Password
Ending the Article:
With the introduction of digital learning platforms like Aakash iTutor app PC and others. The majority of the students are memorizing every topic in their syllabus with visuals and stress free classes.
This revolutionary way of learning has made a great mark in the educational arena.