Today I’m going to share with you the Working List of Windows XP Product Keys: Activate Windows XP.
Are you guys surfing across the web for a Windows XP 64 bit product key. Can’t find anything! Don’t worry, just pay attention and move on with these lines. Here in this article we’ve collected some working Windows XP 64 bit product keys for the users who love using it.
When Windows XP operating system was first introduced in 2001 by Microsoft, millions of people experienced a new look with its alpha compositing effects, drop shadows, visual styles, set of system icons and other improved features.
Even today, tens of thousands of PCs are still running on Windows XP. But when Microsoft stopped releasing updates in the year 2011, most of the users switched to its next version.
If you’re the one searching for a Windows XP product key 64 bit, bookmark this page and take a look at the list of working Windows XP 64 bit product keys below. If you don’t know exactly how the product keys will look like, checkout this definition first and continue the topic.
What are Product Keys?
A product key is a 25-character alphanumeric code used while installing software on PCs to verify legitimacy.
System Requirements for Installing Windows XP Home Edition:
To run Windows XP on your PC, it should possess some minimum specifications for performing hassle free tasks.
If your PC/laptop meets the hardware requirements described below, use any of the free Windows XP Home edition 64 bit product key and go-ahead for installation.
|CPU||Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster is recommended|
|RAM||At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM|
|Storage||A storage space free of 1.5 gigabytes (GB)|
|ODD||CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive|
|Display||(800 x 600) or higher resolution is required|
Finding Windows XP Product Key:
If you’d like to install the Windows XP operating system on your PC, buy an original version of CD/DVD in the nearby shop and check the packaging cover for the serial key. To know what that means, read the lines below.
Windows XP has two types of licensing agreements. One is VOL (Volume Licensing for Organization) and the other is VLK (Volume Licensing Key).
If you notice “VLK” written on the CD/DVD cover, remember that you have a retail edition. Provide your genuine Windows XP product key 64 bit and finish the installation. If ‘VOL’ is written on it, you don’t need a Windows XP 64 bit product key for installation.
Note – Keep the packaging safe or write the code in a book. If you lose the Product Key, you can’t even find it manually because of Microsoft encryptions. Therefore, it becomes really hard to proceed further. In this case, try the following methods to resolve the problem.
Method 1 – Activate Windows XP 64 Bit:
Use a key finder and install a copy of Windows by using the stock key. To do this, follow the steps described below on how to generate a stock key.
- First of all, download and install a key finder and run the program.
- Click on the find Serial Number button.
- Finally, it will display a serial number on the screen. Note it down in a book and keep it safe.
Method 2 – Activate Windows XP 64 Bit:
If the above method didn’t work, install the shady app and try using it. The process is very simple, even a beginner can simply understand it. All you have to do is, copy and use any of the keys on this page for installing Windows XP on your PC.
List of Working Windows XP 64 bit Product Keys 2021:
Activate Windows Without Using a Product Key:
If the keys you find to active Windows doesn’t work. Don’t worry, there’s a solution for you. Follow the steps below and activate Windows without a product key.
- Click on the start button and then hit run.
- Type ‘Regedit’ in the dialogue box and press the enter key.
- Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE entry.
- Head to SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows NT > CurrentVersion > WPAEvents.
- You’ll see an OOBETimer in the right panel. Double click on it and change the value.
- Also highlight all values and delete them. Now, enter a new one and proceed.
- Right click on WPAEvents > Permissions.
- A window tab will be opened. Click on the System tab and deny “full control”.
- Then click ok followed by yes on the next screen.
- Restart Windows and again bring up the Run dialogue box.
- Enter “%system” to bring up the system information.
- That’s it, a copy of Windows XP is now activated without using a product key.
Also Read – How to Archive & Unarchive Messages on Messenger
How to Change a Windows XP Product Key?
If you’d like to change the Windows XP 64 bit product key on your PC for solving activation issues, follow the steps detailed below.
- First, click on the start button and then hit run.
- Type the keywords ‘Regedit’ in the dialogue box and press enter.
- Now, a registry editor will be opened.
- Go to (Hkey_Local_machine\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents).
- Now right click on OOBETimer and modify the shown value to deactivate Windows.
- Again click on Start > Run, type the following command and press ok. (%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe/a)
- An activation window screen will appear. Select Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate the Windows option and hit next.
- In the next window screen, click on ‘Change Product Key’ and proceed.
- Type the new product key and click on update.
- When done, close all the windows and restart your PC to take effect.
Like this post? Could you share it with your friends?
Suggested Read –
- Download Turbo Bomber Apk: Best SMS Bomber Apk
- Download GTA 4 Apk Mobile + OBB for Android (100% Working)
- How to Fix Tinder Oops Something Went Wrong Error
Ending the Article:
This is all about the guide for installing Windows XP on your PC with or without a product key. We also explained where to find a key and the process of how to change a Windows XP product key.
If you face any problems with the product keys mentioned above, let us know in the comment section below.